2016年10月20日星期四

Apply Visa to visit Laos

I am planning to visit Laos in Nov 2016.  Laos is one of One Belt One Road countries that I never visit before.  This time, I will go with my wife to visit her classmate in Warwick University.  Moreover, I will also visit my ANQ friends’ company to understand more about Laos Quality Movement.  Today, I go to the Consulate General of the Lao People’s Democratic Republic to apply VISA.




Some traditional arts and sculptures were in the office.


And travel information about Laos was also found.


I would like to share the VISA application which cost HK$250 per people.  We add HK$50 per people to get it immediately. (Two people cost totally HK$600.)


I would also like to visit my ANQ friends - Mr. Thongdam Khounoudom (Director, Products Standard Division, Department of Industry & Handicraft, Ministry of Industry & Commerce, Laos) and Mr. Somphong Soulivanh (Deputy Director General of the Department of Industry and Handicraft, Ministry of Industry & Commerce, Laos).  We met in ANQ Congress 2013 in Bangkok.
(Left: I (HKSQ), Mr. Somphong Soulivanh (Laos), Mr. Thongdam Khounoudom (Laos), Dr. Ngo Van Nhon (Chairman, VQAH) and Mr. Ivan Chan (HKSQ))


Reference:
ANQ Congress 2013 Bangkok – Technical Visit - https://qualityalchemist.blogspot.hk/2013/10/anq-congress-2013-bangkok-technical.html



沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails